Thank you for visiting our website.
Please allow us to introduce you to our company and welcome you to take use of the many services and benefits we can offer you.
Saras Vision (An Asset Management Company) is one of the first and leading privately owned international consulting company established in the country since 1999 as an International Certified Financial Consultants, Licensed Money Lenders & Corporate Finance Brokers with Headquarter in Mumbai, India; specializing in providing suitable and comprehensive suite of business solutions and diversified finance facilities, both equity and debt, to local and overseas clients from all fields of business and industry. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
Since our establishment, the company has successfully weathered the storms and continued to grow from strength-to-strength, capitalizing on its knowledge and experience.
The greatest demand of entrepreneurs today is to break through the barriers that prevent access to markets, capital, information, knowledge, resources and professional people. We put our company's business activities at your fingertips .Whether your business needs and objectives are simple or complex, we have the experience, expertise and the worldwide contacts needed to answer all your business needs in a timely and professional manner.
With our professional team and worldwide network of associates, which includes, CPA, lawyers, business and financial professionals, we will provide you with tools, services, resources and just-in-time solutions you will need with excellent back up whenever needed. Back-up support will not only increase efficiency but will enable many first time applicants to put forward viable projects and many successful and unique business opportunities. We provide clients with a complete suite of first class services worldwide on competitive and flexible terms.
As professional consultants, we focus on the quality of our clients we work with rather than their quantity. Through our expertise we breathe new life into businesses by enabling financial requirements thereby allowing them to focus on their core competencies and to accelerate their business opportunities.
We are pleased to announce to Individuals, Companies, Investors, Private and Public Enterprises that the interim distribution for all the Foreign Currency lending is now made available for all loan seekers, who are planning on a few Thousand US Dollars or Multi Million US Dollars Project / Business or Trade Finance strictly under ECB, FEMA, RBI Due Diligence & Anti Money Laundering Act.
We invite you to contact us to discuss with us your business and financial needs, and to discover how we can bring the benefits of to you.
We offer a wide variety of financial products for private sector projects in developed as well as developing countries. To be eligible for funding, a project must meet a number of criteria.
The project must:
- Be located in a country and locality shortlisted by Our Company;
- Be within the industry/sector we currently undertake;
- Be in the private sector;
- Be technically sound;
- Have good prospects of being profitable;
- Benefit the local economy;
- Be environmentally and socially sound. We do not normally lend directly to small and medium enterprises or individual entrepreneurs, unless compelled by substantial reason. If ever exceptions are made, the projects should be highly scalable or offer unprecedented benefits to the communities.
A company or entrepreneur seeking to establish a new venture or expand an existing enterprise can submit an investment proposal. After this initial contact and a preliminary review, Our Company may request complete financial statements of the institution, along with feasibility studies as well as a detailed business plan to appraise the project. Due diligence and legal formalities will ensue thereafter.
Balance Sheet format required for initial approval:
- Current assets + cash in the bank + petty cash = net cash
- Inventory + accounts receivable + net cash = total current assets
- Fixed assets + land + buildings - depreciation = net land and buildings
- Equipment - depreciation = net equipment
- Total assets
- Accounts payable + wages payable + taxes payable = total current liabilities
- Long term loans + mortgage = total long term liabilities
- Total liabilities
- Owners equity + owners draws + retained earnings + current earnings = total earnings
- Total equity
Brief description of project:
Sponsorship, Management & Technical Assistance
- History and business of sponsors (if applicable)
- Financial information.(balance sheets if business is running, for new projects, entrepreneurs personal balance sheet)
- Proposed management arrangements and names and curricula vitae of key personnel
- Description of technical arrangements and other external assistance (management, production, marketing, finance, etc.).
Market & Sales
- Basic market orientation: is this for local, national, regional, or export market?
- Projected production volumes, unit prices, sales objectives, and market share of proposed venture.
- Potential users of products and distribution channels to be used.
- Present sources of supply for products/ services.
- Future competition and possibility that market may be satisfied by ‘me too’ products?
- Tariff protection or import restrictions affecting products (if applicable)
- Critical factors that determine market potential.
Technical Feasibility, Manpower, Raw Material Resources & Environment (Where applicable)
- Brief description of manufacturing process.
- Comments on special technical complexities and need for know-how and special skills.
- Possible suppliers of equipment.
- Availability of manpower and of infrastructure facilities (transport and communications, power, water, etc.).
- Breakdown of projected operating costs by major categories of expenditures.
- Source, cost, and quality of raw material supply and relations with support industries.
- Import restrictions on required raw materials.
- Proposed plant location in relation to suppliers, markets, infrastructure, and manpower.
- Proposed plant size in comparison with other known plants.
- Potential environmental issues and how these issues are addressed.
Investment Requirements, Project Financing & Returns
- Estimate of total project cost, broken down into land, construction, installed equipment, and working capital, indicating foreign exchange component.
- Proposed financial structure of venture, indicating expected sources and terms of equity and debt financing.
- Type of IFC financing (loan, equity, quasi-equity, a combination of financial products, etc.) and amount.
- Projected financial statement, information on profitability, and return on investment.
- Critical factors determining profitability.
Government support & regulations: (If applicable)
- Project in context of government economic development and investment program
- Specific government incentives and support available to project.
- Expected contribution of project to economic development.
- Outline of government regulations on exchange controls and conditions of capital entry and repatriation.
Timetable envisaged for project preparation & completion